At F.A Davis Company, we are proud to introduce our new products, Dental Hygiene and Dental Care Decisions. Both work together to create a complete dental hygiene learning experience for your students. They provide the foundational knowledge and critical-thinking skills your students need and show them how to apply what they learned in a clinical setting.
Instructors, we know you’re busy and do a lot for your students.
Engage your students with immersive, multi- media learning. With the interactive eBook, Dental Hygiene: Applications to Clinical Practice, students will be able to identify specific aspects of anatomy & physiology, instruments, and equipment. Below are some of the exercises provided in the eBook that work to create a complete dental hygiene learning experience for your students:
- Audio Interactive Case Studies
- Fill-In Procedure Exercises
- Communication Exercises
- Hot Spot Exercises—focus on identifying specific aspects of anatomy & physiology, instruments, and equipment. (see below)
Explore our complete dental hygiene curriculum solution with Dental Care Decisions that will allow you to:
- Customize your course
- Assess your students’ progress.
- Gain access to a wealth of Teaching tools and resources online at DavisPlus, including a test bank, an image bank, and PowerPoint presentations.